Trademark FAQ

How can I check what papers have been filed in my case?

You can check the electronic file in TTABVUE. You can also call the TTAB Information Specialists at 571-272-8500 to request information on the status of your case.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *