Trademark FAQ

What resources are available if I have problems protecting or enforcing my intellectual property rights abroad?

Your U.S. trademark registration grants you rights only in the U.S. If you want trademark protection in other countries, you must either: 
•    Submit an international application through the Madrid Protocol, or 
•    Submit a trademark application in each other country or regional trademark office. 

If you have problems protecting or enforcing intellectual property rights in a foreign country, consult the IP Attaché Program page

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *