Certain actions reset the inactivity timer and keep your session alive. Actions that count as activity include:
- Changing pages within the form using the “Go Back” or ”Continue” navigation buttons at the bottom of each page.
- Uploading attachments to TEAS.
- Choosing “Yes, keep me signed in” on the inactivity pop-up warning.
Actions that do not count as activity include:
- Typing in a text field. Please consider typing lengthy responses into a separate document first and then pasting them into the form.
- Browsing the ID manual inside of TEAS and checking the boxes of identifications does not count as activity until you insert the checked entries in the form.
- Clicking hyperlinks or help text links in the TEAS or TEASi form.
- Checking boxes and radio buttons. Since some boxes and radio buttons behave differently than others, assume none of them count as activity.