Trademark FAQ

What if my problem is not resolved or I need assistance with an unusual situation? What if I want to make a suggestion about TTAB processes?

In most cases, the Information Specialists can answer your questions, or can refer you to the appropriate person to handle your concern. However, if you need additional help, you may ask the Information Specialist to refer your call to the appropriate TTAB supervisor.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *